An Intro Video on your Landing Page that explains your value proposition is the best way to send visitors to the next stage of your funnel.
In this article, I will cover the steps to create your intro video using Wideo, a very easy-to-use intro video maker.
What you need to know before making an intro video
- Have a goal. You must know what it is you are trying to say with your video before you start making it
- Know your target audience. Before you say something, you must know who you’re talking to. This will help you to know how to engage your audience and provide the value they need from you in order to want to do business with you.
- ⚡ Be concise. The average attention span on the internet is getting shorter each year. You should be able to capture attention and explain the main concept in a few seconds, not minutes.
- Tell a Story, no matter how short your video is. Remember, brains love to watch stories more than anything else.
- ALWAYS Include a Call To Action. At the end of the day, you want your audience to do something: buy from you, follow you on social media or share your video.
Let’s get started!
Step 1: If you haven’t already, you need to create an account on Wideo.
Go to https://wideo.co, and sign up. Once you activate your account by confirming your email, you’ll have access to the editor.
. . .
Step 2: When you enter your account, you’ll be direct to the templates gallery.
Choose a ready-to-edit video template from the gallery for your business intro video. In this case, I will work with the “Generic Business Presentation Video”. Click to preview it, then press “Edit.”
This will open the video editor with your selected template. Now you just need to customize it with your text and images.
. . .
Step 3: Go through the scenes you want to edit. Double click on any text to change the default wording to your custom text.
You can also change the font style, color, or size if you need to.
Replace placeholders by clicking on them, selecting a file from your computer or the editor library, and editing the video to suit your brand.
You can also watch this detailed video about how to edit a template.
Find more tutorials here
Step 4: When you’re done, exit the editor to access your Wideo profile.
You’ll receive the download link via email. Then you can upload your video to your landing page, social networks, blogs, etc.
You can also download your video from inside the editor or from the video preview page (see how)
Start taking advantage of the power of Video Marketing
The use of video has been on the rise for the past few years because of its’ effectiveness
Including video in a landing page can increase conversion by 80% (EyeView).
“The human eye is much more likely to stop on a piece of video content too”
So don’t miss out on it’s benefits and level up your video content strategy by making your intro business video today.
Have you had success using video as a conversion driver? What was your most effective video for your online marketing strategy?
Agus Esperón Wideo.co Co Founder & Head of UX/Design @agustinesperon