Video Automation for Companies
What you need to know about video automation
Video marketing is hard. It takes a lot of time for teams to develop a video strategy, produce, edit, get approval and then post the video.
It is, however, worth the investment. The stats show it:
- Videos on landing pages increase conversion rates by up to 80%
- Pages with videos get a higher position on the SERP
- A Higher SERP position increases organic traffic for the target keyword
- Videos on Social media are shared 12 times more than content with just pictures or written content
- Video Thumbnails in emails increase click-through rates by up to 50%.
There is no debate; video makes your digital marketing strategy better.
As a company, you want to improve on all those metrics to increase profitability and make your customers and potential customers happy. Yes, your audience wants videos and expects to see them on your website, social media, and email communications.
A 2018 Hubspot Study showed that 54% of consumers want to see videos from brands they follow and support.
Video for Internal Communications
Video is not only for your customers; it can also be used internally as an internal communication power tool that will increase employee engagement and information retention, which is crucial when onboarding a new employee and for staff training. An HR department´s dream.
You know video is worth it, and it takes a lot of time. But it doesn´t have to. Because now, with video automation technology, all you need to do is know what type of videos you want and the style of the video. And have your data at hand, and the rest is taken care of.
Benefits of Video Automation
1. Scale your video production
You can go from hundreds of videos a month to thousands without adding man-hours to your creative team and even reducing some. With video automation, you get to exponentially increase the output of videos that can be standardized to some degree, such as Ads, Product Demonstrations, Intro videos, etc. Free time on your team so they can focus on tasks requiring more attention to detail.
2. High degree of personalization
Whether it´s for client communication or employee communication, you can tailor the data shown in your video, such as
- Name and last name
- Company Name
- Brand Colors
- Background footage/design
- Any data you need to personalize
All you need is your data available in a database or CSV file.
3. Increased Brand Awareness
The information shown through video is more memorable, which makes a brand’s message more impactful. In addition, video content gets 1200% more shares than any other type of content.
So, if you can increase the visibility and impact of your message, you can improve your brand awareness by simply adding video to your content strategy. As a brand, you are leaving money on the table and falling behind your competition if you are not implementing videomaking into your strategy.
How does automated video creation work?
2. Define the variable content
4. Select the type of video: MP4, MOV, Wideo player, YouTube…
5. Start creating thousands of videos
Want to make thousands of professional videos a month?, book your discovery call today