MOBILE APP VIDEO PRESENTATION TEMPLATE
Promote your app with this Mobile App video template, created by our professional designers
Who is this Mobile App presentation video template for?
This mobile app video presentation is what you need to promote a mobile app or game and demonstrate its features, functionality, and user interface. Including an app video preview in your App Store or Google Play product page, is key to increase downloads.
You don’t have to be an expert in After Effects or any other complex program. We give you a quick and easy way to create a professional app video presentation.
We present you this app video presentation template in the new iPhone X. That way your presentation looks modern and eye-catching, in addition to being professional.
Easy to use online editor
Not only can you modify the images and the texts, but also the backgrounds, audios, and any object that appears within the template.
Our video creation software is both very simple to use and also flexible, allowing you to make all the modifications you want in order to create the video you have in mind.
You won’t believe how simple it is to edit this mobile app video presentation template.
Get direct access to free images and music for your videos
You can also upload your own images, logo, and audios. Within the editor, you will find a toolbar that allows you to make any necessary adjustments to your images.
You can also choose to search for images in Google without leaving the editor.
You will find everything you need to create a mobile app promo video that your audience will love.
Engage users with an App Preview Video
Create an app preview video to increase downloads of your app in the App Store or Google Play.
Here are some tips that you should keep in mind:
- You can create up to 3 app previews for each of the languages your app supports.
- Each App Preview can be up to 30 seconds long.
- Use the first app preview to show the core values of your app and a quick overview of what your users will experience.
- Use the other app demos videos to highlight the features that differentiate your app from that of your competitors.
- Videos play automatically on the App Store, so be sure to show how your app adds value in the first few seconds of the video.
- Keep in mind that different audiences will watch your app preview video, so use content that’s appropriate for all ages.
- Use graphic elements to show how to navigate within the app. Avoid using an animated hand that simulate the user’s hand.
- App previews are muted by default in the store, so try to display language that’s understandable and clear.
- You can create app preview videos that last up to 2 minutes, but try to keep them as short as possible.
- First, upload your video to YouTube and use the video’s YouTube URL. Don’t use a playlist or channel URL.
- Don’t use videos with age restrictions.
- Turn off monetization for the video.
- Don’t use the shortened link, use YouTube’s full video link.
Check out similar mobile app video templates from our extensive video gallery
Share your app video with just a click or download it as an MP4
Once you’ve finished your app video presentation, you can download it as an MP4 file or upload it directly to your YouTube channel.
Depending on the plan you choose, you will have the option to download in HD or full HD, allowing you to take your video wherever you want and show it either online or offline.
Hire a Pro
Do you need to hire a professional to create a custom-made iPhone X presentation video for your app?
Talk to our Wideo Pros and get a quote on an editable iPhone promo video of your own.