As a visual discipline, Graphic Design has its own specific norms and rules. When the time comes to begin working in the user experience field, it’s not only about screen and button design, but also about getting to know new variables that are part of it. In this article, I share the most important points to keep in mind when a graphic designer crosses over to UX design.
- The ultimate (ever-growing) list of content marketing video tools and resources for 2021
- Free online resources to create digital content in quarantine
- How to create a mobile app demo video
- 10 Reasons to Use Video in Your Internal Communications Strategy
- How to Use Video to Communicate with Teams while Working Remotely